I've been there. It's real. Little piggy wooly-heaven*....
was located in Nashville, TN this weekend, and I visited it with 3 of my favorite knitting friends...
one of whom brought me !!!THIS!!! (yes, that IS CASHMERE lace!!!) from a recent trip she was on (I adore souvenir yarn from other peoples' trips even more than my own!) It.does.not.get.any.better.than.THIS!!!
Now, you will have to excuse me while I cast on a dozen things.
* * * * * * * * * *
*SSK market in Nashville. It was tiny---only about 20 vendors, but 20 of the BEST indie dyers and knitterly crafts people I've ever seen in one place. I don't think I've EVER bought quite so much yarn at one time!! (eek!!!) I spent a fortune but could have done so so so much more damage. (NOTE: FiberOptiks was there and none appears in the home-pile-stash. Such restraint is very unlike me.)
Next year is already on our calendars.
- Giant ball of grey (1750 yards of winding there!!!)...Miss Babs, Kilimanjaro for the Hitofude cardigan
- colorful sock yarn, Perfect Sock...from Must Stash Yarn & Fiber (14 yummy colors that stripe)--there was a huge line for this one
- Udai in Champagne and Chimney from Wandering Wool for the Mormorio Shawl (I think)
- Anzula superwash merino, cashmere, nylon for the Bergen Cowl (this actually came from Haus of Yarn in Nashville--I'm telling you, it was a crazy wonderful yarny day!)
- a gradient set from Miss Babs for Spectral
- a sweater-project size bag by SilverShed
- Cashmere Lace by Squooshy Yarns from.....LoopLondon. I'm going to dream about this one for awhile.